Weight Loss Results
You Can See & Feel
It’s common for both men and women to fluctuate by a few pounds throughout the seasons, however dramatic weight gain, or loss, can be an indication that something is out of balance within your body. These changes are often attributed to imbalances in your hormones. Balanced hormones are equally as important as exercise and nutrition in maintaining a healthy weight.
Hormones such as insulin and glucagon help manage blood sugar levels and influence the body’s use of energy and storage of fat. The thyroid hormones are critical in regulating metabolism and how the body burns calories. Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone – the sex hormones – also affect how fat is stored and distributed throughout the body. There is no one size fits all, or singular approach, to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight.
Our experts take a scientific approach to shedding those extra pounds. Weight management is a complex interplay of numerous factors, including the intricacies of metabolism, genetics, hormones, and more. Our mission is to create a holistic understanding of the contributing factors that influence your weight, empowering you to make informed decisions on your path to a healthier lifestyle.
Comprehensive Weight Loss Solutions
Unveil a Healthier You with Single Peptide Semaglutide and
Dual Peptide Tirzepatide Weight Loss Injections Compounded with B12
Are you ready to take control of your weight and embark on a journey to a healthier, more vibrant you? At Revive, we offer several affordable solutions to address your weight loss goals. The transformative power of compounded Dual Peptide Tirzepatide and Single Peptide Semaglutide with B21 weight loss injections are carefully designed to help aid you in achieving your wellness goals for those that meet the medical qualifications. These safe and effective medications are a cost-effective option and can be utilized along with health coaching to assist with balancing hormones and supporting weight loss.
Revive’s health experts will closely monitor your weight status along with muscle and bone health, plus your body’s nutrition intake and exercise, to ensure a safe and effective weight loss journey.
The Advantages of Compounded Single Peptide Semaglutide
Effective Weight Management: Single Peptide injections along
with B12 are engineered to address excess weight comprehensively. Clinical
studies have demonstrated its ability to promote substantial and sustained
weight loss when combined with a balanced lifestyle.
Appetite Regulation: Battling cravings and hunger can be a major obstacle on your weight loss journey. Single Peptide Semaglutide can help regain command over your appetite, making healthier food choices more attainable.
Boosted Metabolism: Elevating your metabolism can unlock your body’s innate fat-burning potential. optimizing your metabolic rate can
help transform your body into a more efficient fat-burning machine.
Long-term Results: Unlike quick-fix diets that often lead to short-lived outcomes, Single Peptide Semaglutide can help support lasting weight loss and can contribute to a healthier, more energetic lifestyle.
Experience the Synergy of Compounded Dual Peptide Tirzepatide
Synergistic Approach: Dual Peptide Tirzepatide injections with
B12 can harness the combined power of two potent peptides. This synergistic approach is designed to address weight loss from multiple angles, increasing the likelihood of achieving your desired results.
Accelerated Fat Reduction: These injections are designed to optimize your body’s fat-burning mechanisms, with can assist with faster reduction of stubborn fat deposits.
Elevated Vitality: Shedding excess weight often leads to increased energy levels. The Dual Peptide doesn’t just help you lose weight; it leaves you feeling rejuvenated and ready to embrace life’s challenges.
Holistic Wellness: These injections may provide comprehensive support for your overall well-being. They can help regulate blood sugar levels, enhance insulin sensitivity, and may even contribute to improved cardiovascular health.
Contact us today to discover treatments that can help you reach your weight loss goals.
Body sculpting Plus Laser Lipo Treatment
Series of 6 treatments, Clinically Proven Body Firming Cream, and Nutrition Consult
The Body Cavitation and Laser Lipo advanced 40k treatment helps to remove stubborn fat in those difficult to address areas including the waist, arms, hips, and thighs. It is a non-surgical method of reducing cellulite and localized fat. This slimming treatment emits strong ultrasonic waves that break down fat cells below the skin. They are intended to vibrate fat cells at top speed, creating bubbles around fat cells, applying enough pressure to cause the fat cells to break down into liquid form.
This process robustly impacts fat cells to generate introverted blast and are converted into glycerol and free fatty acids. The targeted Radio Frequency waves at 1M HZ are used for exhausting the integrated glycerol and free fatty acids through circulation. Glycerol is reused in the body while the broken-down fatty acids travel to the liver where they are dispose of as waste through your urine.
The energy electrodes utilized at the final stage of treatment are designed for cavitation, also called positioning and tightening fat. The Micropore introverted blast inside and outside of cells can lead to enhanced molecular motion creating an increased energy level aiding in the rupture of fat cells and thereby achieve the effects of losing weight.
This treatment is proven most effective when paired with a low-calorie, healthy diet and a mild to moderate exercise program established by you and our health experts during your nutrition consult. Your package also includes a clinically proven body slimming and smoothing crème from Roccoco Botanicals to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, and help firm the skin.
Best of all, this treatment is safe and completely painless with no downtime! It is not intended for all over body weight loss. It is designed for candidates who are actively losing weight, or who have lost weight, and desire additional assistance in targeted difficult to slim and tone areas. Each weekly treatment lasts for 60-90 minutes and is targeted to a single area, for example, abdomen, hips, thighs, and arms. It is recommended to treat each area consecutively for 6 weeks to achieve noticeable and satisfactory results and to be utilized along with the body crème.
Roccoco Botanicals Frangipani and Lychee Body Crème
Roccoco Botanicals is an award-winning skin care line offered exclusively in Southeast Idaho at Revive Aesthetics. The Original Tummy Tuck in a Jar™ dubbed a “Miracle in a bottle”, is a 4-in-1 skin firming body cream that targets the appearance of cellulite, stretchmarks, discolored skin, and overall skin aging.
It contains naturally occurring Vitamins A, C and E from Acai oil and Murumuru butter that nourish and regenerate to improve the appearance of the skin. Harnessing ethically and sustainably sourced unroasted shea butter and avocado extract, the skin is visibly firm and lifted. Murumuru butter, Maltobionic Acid and Lactobionic Acid brighten and nourish the skin while smoothing the skin’s surface, reducing the appearance of dehydrated skin. Skin is strengthened and fortified with a more even skin tone and complexion. Shea butter provides a slimming effect in reducing the size of fat cells and strengthening the skin to avoid the appearance of cellulite.
Weight Loss & Hormones
Hormones facilitate many of your body’s processes, including metabolism and feelings of hunger and fullness, and serve as chemical messengers within your body. Some hormones play a significant role in the body’s ability to lose weight due to their association with appetite.
- Insulin promotes the storage of glucose in the fat cells, liver, and muscles for later use. Depending on your current needs, insulin transfers glucose from food into your cells for either energy or storage.
- Estrogen is most widely known as a sex hormone and is responsible for regulating the reproductive system in females. Low levels of Estrogen can affect not only sex drive, but also body fat leading to excess weight especially around the midsection of the body.
- Testosterone deficiencies can reduce calorie expenditure and reduce your muscle mass, leading to muscle pain, joint pain, and weight gain in addition to a decreased sex dive and performance.
- Progesterone supports the metabolism of stored fat to burn as energy and acts as a natural diuretic to expel excess water weight and swelling. Low levels of this hormone can increase hunger levels and contribute to weight gain.
- Leptin indicates to your hypothalamus, the part of your brain that regulates your appetite, that you are full. Ghrelin, on the other hand, is the hunger hormone that indicates to the hypothalamus that your stomach is empty and needs nourishment. Scientific research indicates that those with excess body fat can often have low ghrelin levels plus a hypersensitivity to the hormone which can lead to overeating.
- Peptide YY (PYY) is a gut hormone that helps decrease appetite and is commonly lower in people with excess weight, leading to overeating.
- Cortisol, often called the ‘stress hormone’, is produced by your adrenal glands. Excess weight can raise cortisol levels, and high levels or cortisol can cause weight gain, creating a negative feedback loop.
- Neuropeptide (NYP) stimulates appetite however it also decreases energy expenditure when the body is fasting or under stress. It can contribute to abdominal weight gain and metabolic syndrome which is a condition that can heighten the risk of chronic illness and inflammation.
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) is produced in the gut and plays a major role in maintaining blood sugar levels and making you feel full. Those with excessive weight may have a problem with GLP-1 signaling, and therefore GLP-1 medication can help reduce body weight.
- Cholecystokinin (CCK) also creates a feeling of fullness and is critical for energy production, digestion, and many other functions in the body. It boosts the release of Leptin into the system to help create fullness.
Maintaining your hormones at optimal levels can have a dramatic impact on achieving and maintaining your optimal weight.